Automated Wastepaper Sorting Solution for Paper Recycling
|FOB Price:||US $1,600,000-2,000,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1,600,000-2,000,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||5 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Automation: Automatic
- Trademark: JONO
- Origin: Suzhou China
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Specification: 10 t/h
- HS Code: 8479899990
JONO is a company focusing on the development and manufacture of equipment for recycling waste. JONO now has over 200 staff, and owns more than 40 patents. JONO's main products include: roller bag breaking machine, trommel bag breaking machine, trommel screen, ballistic separator, belt-type iron separator, eddy current non-ferrous metal separator, waste shredder and matching conveying equipment.
JONO is of complete designing, manufacturing and project management ability, and has many first-class partners. Taking separation system as core, JONO is capable of providing whole plant turn-key for comprehensive treatment.
Widespread and Lasting Market Proof
- Our projects are in 25 countries around the world, and more than 200 customers are using our machine;
- About 500 projects are put into use;
- More than 20 sorting system designs have been accomplished in China, with over 300 million RMB turnover.
- Our company deals with your order from the beginning of the quote phase right up to complete startup of the ordered machine;
- Our test machines allow us to carry out test sorting anytime and therefore get reliable information about the sorting quality to be achieved;
- Due to our long standing experience in the area of sorting technology we are available to plant builders and end customers all over the world anytime, in word and deed, to deal with their needs.
Typical Flow Chart
1. Bunker System
- Household waste
- Waste paper
- Mixed Metal
- Lightweight packaging
- Organic and commercial waste
- Steel tube with metal sheet cover
- Length up to 20 m
- Optional hardox armored for abrasive material
- PLC control unit for walking floor and dosing drum
- Adjustable stroke and walking floor-waiting time
- Monitoring of the dosing drum power consumption and overload control
- In and out communication signals
- Text-display for adjustments
2. Ballistic Separator
By using a ballistic separator, the mixture of materials can be sorted into coarse, bulky parts and flat components. You can additionally make use of a screening function. The rollable items comprise all three-dimensional components, such as wood, stone, foam, bottles and containers. Flat items comprise all stable and some unstable but flat parts, such as foils, packaging paper, cardboard, floor coverings and wallpaper. Depending on the material, field of application and required grain size, the machine can be fitted with different sized screen meshes. It is incomparable in its efficiency and robustness, providing you with the very best result.
The material to be separated is affected in different ways by the angle of incline. This is due to the relationship between their different ballistic behaviors.
Rollable, dimensionally stable objects, bottles and other hollow items follow the ballistic principle and are 'shot out' of the front of the machine (3D). Due to their climbing power, foil and other dimensionally unstable objects ascend to the overflow (rear) of the machine (2D). Fine materials are separated by the screen mesh, forming a third output type. Universal paddles featuring our patented quick adjustment system guarantee the customizable separation of fine materials and high throughput rate.
3. Eddy-Current Non-Ferrous Metal Separator
JONO eddy current non-ferrous metal separators, which adopt eccentric magnetic pole technique, are the best choice for high efficiency, high capacity, and high quality separation of none-ferrous metal materials. The equipment, which holds the merits of steady running, stable separation performance, high purity of product, high recovery rate, long service life, low noise and convenient maintenance, can be used to process the material such as non-ferrous metals, municipal waste and e-waste after shredders.
The equipment mainly applies to the recovery of non-ferrous metals from industrial waste and domestic waste. It can achieve a good separation result of multiple non-ferrous metals with its automatic separation of non-ferrous metals from non-metal material, which saves labor, achieves high efficiency and increases output.
4. Sensor Sorter
We recommend use TITECH sensor separation, mechanical part of JONO producing sensor separator.
TITECH Sensor sorting is that the sensor can identify different materials according to their characteristics when most materials are irradiated by light or induced by special sensor. It can be used to recycle rubber, plastic, metal, glass etc. from MSW. It is also the optimum equipment for refining material.
On Site Demonstration:
JONO has professional material testing system to test and analyze every target material of every project, and hence provides the best equipment type for our customers.
JONO Recycling Technology (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 558, Longqiao Road, Wujiang Economic and Technological Development Zone, Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China
Mr. Jack Wang
Cell: +86 138 0188 9163
FAX: +86 512 8666 8089