1HSD1712A Trommel Screen (rotary drum screen) for Metal Recycling/MSW
|FOB Price:||US $63,422-66,372 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $63,422-66,372/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||50 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 1HSD1712A
- Certification: SGS, ISO, CE
- Origin: Suzhou, China
- Automation: Automatic
- Trademark: JONO
- HS Code: 8479819000
Trommel screen is also called rotary drum screen. It is rotary screen net cylinder or polygon drum. The screen drum axis angle usually is 0-5°. Screen net can be made of different materials, and most commonly used is impact resistant screen plate.
The drive device applies flexible drive unit and four rollers assembly sleeve type mechanism.
Screen net plate, which is made of rolled wear-resistant alloy steel, is removable and replaceable, highly of convenience and flexibility. Rotary thick wall race ring, which is precision machined, is of the features such as steady rotation, stable conveying speed, and low noise. Carry roller flange, which is made of high quality high strength polyurethane, is of wear-resistance, pressure-resistance, acid and alkali-resistance. Drive unit, which applies direct gear motor, can yield steady start-up, and is impact-resistant and has long service-life. The fully enclosed protective hood, is equipped with exhaust opening to connect with customer's odor control system. There is maintenance window for convenient inspection and maintenance.
JONO's trommel screens have solid construction, and enjoy long life time. The driving wheel friction-resistant rubber and yield very small vibration and very small noise. 1HSS series trommel screens are mainly used for sorting of solid waste into different sizes with simple technique. The materials can be treated are MSW, construction waste, and metal waste. Trommel screens can also be used for industries like mining, power station, building material, and metallurgy, etc.
In the rotating drum, the material is circulated and classified by size. In the circulation, the material to be screened is also loosened; slightly cohesive components or impurities dissolve from one another. When rubbed together, the materials are self-cleaning; the impact is positive on the reusability and further work-up. Furthermore, the occurring during drum rotation, and the friction and mounted cleaning brush ensures a constant, optimum screening process, or even in large sheet-like material.
- High sorting efficiency, high throughput;
- Convenient processing technic, convenient installation and maintenance, easy operation;
- Small space required, low investment cost;
- Stable and reliable running;
- Low power, low energy consumption;
- With cleaning device equipped inside, the screens holes are not easy to be blocked;
- Strong adaptability to all kinds of materials including materials with high viscosity or high humidity, dirt materials and mixed materials. Bag shredding device can be added if necessary.
On Site Demonstration:
JONO has professional material testing system to test and analyze every target material of every project, and hence provides the best equipment type for our customers.
|Model||SPEC.||Diameter (mm)||Length (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Rotation Speed (rpm)||Tilte Rate (%)||Power (kW)|
- The above data is for reference only. There shall be performance differences among processing of differenct materials;
- All statement is subject to change without further notice.
- Closed top cover;
- Customized sieve-lattice;
- Weighing equipment for throughput measurement;
- Load-dependent throughput-control;
Spare Parts and Service:
|Urgent need to replace the screen, can contact our customer service personnel. JONO can quickly supply special screen aperture, special wear-resistant materials and even stainless steel screens.|
JONO Recycling Technology (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 558, Longqiao Road, Wujiang Economic and Technological Development Zone, Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China
Mr. Jack Wang
Cell: +86 138 0188 9163
FAX: +86 512 8666 8089