Heavy Media Flotation Separator for Al Smelting Industry
|FOB Price:||US $450,000-500,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $450,000-500,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||12 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Automation: Automatic
- Trademark: JONO
- Origin: Suzhou China
- Control Type: PLC
- Specification: 15-20 t/h
- HS Code: 8479899990
Heavy Medium Separation(HMS) system is mainly used for the drum after the break of the industrial and domestic waste sorting non-ferrous metal mixture. This sorting machine is using respective chambers; each chamber contains different medium density which has good separation effect of various non-ferrous metal mixture. First stage separation can effectively separate light fraction such as rubber and plastic, wood and other lightweight materials and magnesium alloy etc. The second stage can effectively separate the raw material of the furnace and the heavy metal in order to reduce the labor force, improve the separation efficiency and increase the output value.
Replacing manual picking by mechanical picking.
Separate non-ferrous metal such as Cu, Al, Mg, Zn, Pb, etc.
- Simple structure, easy maintenance, low noise, easy installation, stable operation, quick start.
- Continuous feeding, continuous production, high separation rate.
- Medium solution using closed cycle system, low medium loss.
- The chute is equipped with a weighing sensor, which can feedback the weight of the material to prevent clogging.
- Barrel body and chute are made of wear-resistant steel plate whith long service life.
(1) Evenly feeding by chain plate conveyor. The utility model can be used for uniform feeding of large load, so as to prevent plugging material to ensure the feeding quantity.
(2) Screen for washing machine. Preliminary cleaning of dust to ensure the purity of the heavy medium.
(3) Separation drum of the first stage. Initial density 2.1 g/cm3.
(4) Screen for heavy medium removing machine of the first stage. Recovery of ferrosilicon powder, cleaning materials, sorting out magnesium, non-metallic.
(5) Separation drum of the second stage. Initial density 3.2 g/cm3.
(6) Screen for heavy medium removing machine of the second stage. Recovery of iron powder, cleaning materials, copper and stainless steel.
JONO Recycling Technology (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 558, Longqiao Road, Wujiang Economic and Technological Development Zone, Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China
Mr. Jack Wang
Cell: +86 138 0188 9163
FAX: +86 512 8666 8089