Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) Sorting and Recycling Solution
|FOB Price:||US $300,000-3,000,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $300,000-3,000,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||5 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Condition: New
- Trademark: JONO
- Origin: Suzhou China
- Certification: CE
- Specification: 300-1500 t/day
- HS Code: 8479820090
As the growth of waste exceeds expect, many landfills are compelled to extend their active service. Therefore, even original green areas have to be dug as new landfills for waste. On the other hand, with the continuous enhancement of people's awareness of environmental protection and rights safeguarding, more and more difficulties come up for building new waste disposal facilities. The current waste disposal capacities in many cities are overloaded.
JONO is a company focusing on the development and manufacture of equipment for recycling waste. JONO now has over 200 staff, and owns more than 40 patents. In the area of processing MSW, JONO concentrates on providing complete solutions for separation of MSW and comprehensive treatment of resources. JONO's main products include: roller bag breaking machine, trommel bag breaking machine, trommel screen, ballistic separator, belt-type iron separator, eddy current non-ferrous metal separator, waste shredder and matching conveying equipment.
JONO is of complete designing, manufacturing and project management ability, and has many first-class partners. Taking separation system as core, JONO is capable of providing whole plant turn-key for comprehensive treatment of MSW resources.
Widespread and Lasting Market Proof
- Our projects are in 25 countries around the world, and more than 200 customers are using our machine;
- About 500 projects are put into use;
- More than 20 sorting system designs have been accomplished in China, with over 300 million RMB turnover.
- Our company deals with your order from the beginning of the quote phase right up to complete startup of the ordered machine;
- Our test machines allow us to carry out test sorting anytime and therefore get reliable information about the sorting quality to be achieved;
- Due to our long standing experience in the area of sorting technology we are available to plant builders and end customers all over the world anytime, in word and deed, to deal with their needs.
Typical Flow Chart
1. Bunker System
- Household waste
- Waste paper
- Mixed Metal
- Lightweight packaging
- Organic and commercial waste
- Steel tube with metal sheet cover
- Length up to 20 m
- Optional hardox armored for abrasive material
- PLC control unit for walking floor and dosing drum
- Adjustable stroke and walking floor-waiting time
- Monitoring of the dosing drum power consumption and overload control
- In and out communication signals
- Text-display for adjustments
2. Drag Chain Conveyor
The machine is used for the feeding of MSW. Working together with the succeeding homogeneous ejecting device, it can transport the material homogeneously.
3. Shear Bag Opener
- Automatic trash-monitoring and opener-head-liftoff
- Rugged chain-conveyor for low maintenance
- Patented opening-system
- Automated bunker-feeding
- Control cabinet with PLC
- Low power consumption (only 18 kW)
- Throughput up to 200 m3/h
- Opening quality up to 95%
4. Drum Type Bag Opener
Drum type bag opener is usually designed to be integrated with trommel screen, i.e., a rotary body with screen net. The blades to open the bags will be mounted on the inside wall of rotary body. When the bagged garbage is fed into the front part of drum, the bags will be tossed along with the rotation of the drum and fall onto the blades and get stabbed through, repeating for several times and the bags will be opened. In the meantime, it also functions as bulk material separation. It is with simple structure and corrosion-resistant and it is convenient to maintain the blades, economic and practical.
5. Ballistic Separator
By using a ballistic separator, the mixture of materials can be sorted into coarse, bulky parts and flat components. You can additionally make use of a screening function. The rollable items comprise all three-dimensional components, such as wood, stone, foam, bottles and containers. Flat items comprise all stable and some unstable but flat parts, such as foils, packaging paper, cardboard, floor coverings and wallpaper. Depending on the material, field of application and required grain size, the machine can be fitted with different sized screen meshes. It is incomparable in its efficiency and robustness, providing you with the very best result.
6. Disc Screen
The machines from the DISC-SORTER are suitable for the sorting of pre-shredded industrial refuse, bulky refuse and bio-waste as well as for the pre-sorting of used paper and cartons in the field of paper sorting.
- Sturdy modular construction
- High throughput with high selectivity
- Low energy requirement
- Infinitely variable speed control
- Low-wear chain drive
- Robust shaft bearings with central lubrication
- Effective protection against noise and dust by means of encapsulation with machine lid
- Adjustable sieve discs
7. Air Separator
Applying the principle of aerodynamics and under the interaction op positive and negative pressure, light and small fraction (plastics, paper etc.) are segregated from the screened material. Light materials are conveyed to material segregator through pipe, which will segregate separated material from air. Light materials will directly fall into the feeder of subsequent equipment.
The air volume and air pressure of the fan can be adjusted. Ventilating and conveying pipe is made of galvanized plates. One the pipe, valves are installed to adjust wind volume. The length and installation of the pipe depends on the practical situation on the site.
It is mainly used to sort forepart material of MSW for RDF preparation process.
Dual-shaft shredders, with low rotation speed, high torque, special shaped main cutter rings which combines the technology of chopping and shearing, can achieve the purpose of shattering and volume reduction by shearing, crushing, tearing, puncturing, and hiking, etc. The dual-shaft (shear) shredder is the key equipment to achieve highly efficient and uniform shredding of various kinds of solid waste. Driving motor-planetary reduction gear set transmits at a straight line, reducing the loss of transmission efficiency. It is designed with patented torque limiter structure, which effectively protects the rotation shafts and ensures processing capacity. The optional big power hydraulic drive units are especially suitable for the shredding of huge unsorted waste for it is free from the restriction of continuous reverse rotation.
- Low speed, high torque, low noise;
- High throughout, controllable, output material sizes, uniform output, high efficiency;
- Entirely modular construction, easy to maintain and change the parts;
- Direct connection motors and shredding shafts, achieving high efficiency and low failure rate;
- Alloy steel and heat treated cutter rings, long lifetime and fine wear-resistance;
- Big power hydraulic drive unit is especially suitable of huge unsorted waste;
- Better protection of bearings with multiple sealing system;
- Ribbed shafts, ensure locked state between the cutter rings and ribs while operation;
- Equipped with multi-protection system against eventual overloads for safe operation;
- The intelligent inverter drive technique enables realtime monitoring over the torque force of cutter rings and shafts, and automatic increase or reduction of the rotating speed as required, achieving optimal processing result.
Scope of Application:
- Waste, paper boxes, paper rolls and wood derived from papermaking factories;
- Plastic buckets, plastic shells of electrical appliances;
- Metal cans, thin-wall metal drums, metal shells of electrical appliances;
- Waste printed circuit boards, mixed light industrial waste;
- Carpets, woven bags and riddled remains of municipal solid waste,
- Light construction waste, medical waste;
- Biomass and alternative material manufacturing industries;
- Especially suitable for applications having higher requirement on particle size, e.g., uniformly small or
medium sized slices after shredding.
9. Trommel Screen
JONO's trommel screens have solid construction, and enjoy long life time. The driving wheel friction-resistant rubber and yield very small vibration and very small noise. 1HSS series trommel screens are mainly used for sorting of solid waste into different sizes with simple technique. The materials can be treated are MSW, construction waste, and metal waste. Trommel screens can also be used for industries like mining, power station, building material, and metallurgy, etc.
10. Eddy-Current Non-Ferrous Metal Separator
JONO eddy current non-ferrous metal separators, which adopt eccentric magnetic pole technique, are the best choice for high efficiency, high capacity, and high quality separation of none-ferrous metal materials. The equipment, which holds the merits of steady running, stable separation performance, high purity of product, high recovery rate, long service life, low noise and convenient maintenance, can be used to process the material such as non-ferrous metals, municipal waste and e-waste after shredders.
The equipment mainly applies to the recovery of non-ferrous metals from industrial waste and domestic waste. It can achieve a good separation result of multiple non-ferrous metals with its automatic separation of non-ferrous metals from non-metal material, which saves labor, achieves high efficiency and increases output.
On Site Demonstration:
JONO has professional material testing system to test and analyze every target material of every project, and hence provides the best equipment type for our customers.
JONO Recycling Technology (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 558, Longqiao Road, Wujiang Economic and Technological Development Zone, Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China
Mr. Jack Wang
Cell: +86 138 0188 9163
FAX: +86 512 8666 8089