1HQW1012A Universal Tilting Rotary Furnace
|FOB Price:||US $300,000-310,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $300,000-310,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||12 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 1HQW1012A
- Place Style: Tilt
- Type: Dumping Furnace
- Fuel: Gas
- Specification: Volume 7.5 cube meters
- HS Code: 8417100000
- Certification: ISO
- Range of Applications: Industrial
- Usage: Aluminum Die-casting
- Trademark: JONO
- Origin: Suzhou China
The universal tilting rotary furnace is used to melt aluminum scrap, lead batteries, aluminum dross, lead dross, and zinc dross. One furnace is able to process all kinds of metal scraps including cans, high quality metal scraps, or low quality metal scraps such as dross which cannot be processed by reverberatory furnace, cast parts (with iron), swarf and chips, so as to get high quality secondary aluminum from low class metal scraps.
- JONO's unique aluminium-dross continuous process. Scraps and dross will melt at one time, no need for digging out dross. Less labor cost, complete automatic process. Especially suitable for high dross rate scraps.
- Less fume emission of dirty scraps which contains paint, plastics, and other impurities, for the rotating effect of mixing of furnace vessel helps burning of impurities and also fume burns inside the furnace chamber.
- Low temperature melting. Especially suitable for aluminium scraps with some iron. Less iron melting. Automatic dumping of iron slag. No need for forklift taking out slag.
- Incomparable melting speed, especially 100% increase on aluminium bales and briquettes.
- A great leap on aluminium dross recycling technology. No forklift stirring during process; with regulated automatic operation procedures amounted, only simple training for operation is required; temperature controlled through temperature sensor, no caking caused by partial high temperature; furnace door and burner ensures reducing atmosphere is under control, and hence reduces aluminium burnt loss. Burnt loss is decreased also because of doubled melting speed comparing with traditional rotary furnace.
- 25% saving in fuel, with fuel consumption 400 kW/t (oxygen-fuel burner) or 750 kW/t (air-fuel burner).
- 50% increase in throughput, unrivalled melting speed, especially the melting of aluminium scrap bales.
- 50% saving in salt flux.
- High metal recovery, recovery of rolled aluminium bales increased by 3-5%, comparing with reverberatory furnace.
- One furnace is able to process all kinds of metal scraps; efficient processing of low quality metal scraps such as dross which cannot be processed by reverberatory furnace, cast parts (with iron), swarf and chips.
- High quality design and manufacture, ensure less maintenance time and longer service life.
|Nominal Aluminum Capacity||10,000 kg|
|Door Opening Inner Diameter||1,200 mm|
|Aluminum Liquid Volume||5 m3|
|Max. Aluminum Liquid Capacity||11,500 kg|
|Max. Charging Weight (including flux)||11,500 kg|
|Melting Rate||3,834 kg /h|
|Melting Time per Charge||3 h|
|Cycle Time (tap to tap time)||4 h|
|Input Burner Energy per Ton of Charge||750 kW|
|Input Natural Gas per Ton of Charge||75 m3|
|Energy Using Oxygen-Fuel Burner|
|Input Burner Energy per Ton of Charge||400 kW|
|Input Natural Gas per Ton of Charge||40 m3|
(with vessel rotational speed 0~3 rpm)
Optional: casting and palletizing system, rotary charging trolley (or vibrating charging trolley), melting liquid bin & conveying system, slag stopper, aluminum liquid runner and fixed or tilting flue system.
Scope of Supply:
- Tilting rotary furnace vessel;
- Refractory lining (not including installation of refractory lining.);
- Combustion system;
- Hydraulic system;
- PLC control system;
JONO Recycling Technology (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 558, Longqiao Road, Wujiang Economic and Technological Development Zone, Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China
Mr. Jack Wang
Cell: +86 138 0188 9163
FAX: +86 512 8666 8089